The Sardinia Film Festival is an international film award that reaches its fourteenth edition this year whose primary purpose is to promote and enhance independent international cinema. From this edition the Sardinia Film festival will be entirely dedicated to animation cinema.
The theme is free, it must be a Sardinian premiere, dating back to 2020 at the latest and lasting no more than 40 minutes (including titles, I recommend), in English, Italian or Sardinian, Tabarchine and Catalan.
Participation is free.
The prizes are:
– Sardinia Film Festival Grand Prix;
– Fabrizio Bellocchio Award for social content;
– Bruno Bozzetto Prize for the film on the side of Nature and Animals;
– Osvaldo Cavandoli Award for the one-man-film;
– Giulio Gianini Award for originality;
– Manfredo Manfredi Award for the film that gives space to doubt;
– Fusako Yusaki Award for the film that loves synthesis;
– Pino Zac Award for the rebel film.